April 28, 2013

Bat For Lashes x Neil Krug

This week I styled Natasha of Bat For Lashes photographed by the one & only Neil Krug. Here is the first of many more to come from this amazing shoot!

Photographed by: Neil Krug 
Styled by: Tracy Conti McCarty aka Prism Of Threads
Vintage clothing from Scout
Makeup: Bethany McCarty
Hair: Candice Birns

I also danced my heart out with friends at the Fonda & went to Ojai for a relaxing day of soaking in nature hot springs with Natasha! For more happenings find me on instagram @prismofthreads

3 comments:

  1. loving it all more and more ..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. two so inspirational women! Love the coat Natasha is wearing on Neil Krug's beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Tracey I love bat for lashes! Hence the name of my blog :)
    Awesome pictures and styling of course xxx

    ReplyDelete